Articles

Monday 6 June 2016

Funding boost for Rushy Bank

Witney Gazette article June 2016
Article in Witney Gazette, June 2016
Last week saw the welcome announcement that a cash boost of £200,000 from a West Oxfordshire District Council grant had been given to the Young Dementia UK Homes project for Rushy Bank. This money will help build the first residential facility for people suffering from early onset dementia in the country in Charlbury.

Since West Oxfordshire District Council's resolution to grant planning permission last November, the Rushy Bank Partnership have been working hard to satisfy a number of planning conditions for the site, including finalising road layouts, an archaeological dig, and the legal agreement over financial contributions (section 106). With these now almost resolved, the partnership is looking forward to formal planning consent in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete